Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday-Monday

It's beautiful outside today.

I have washed two loads of laundry and hung them out. Made two loaves of banana bread, they are in the oven now. Made some xylitol mints. They are setting up now.

My husband and I are fasting for a cousin of a friend who has a brain tumor and for an unspoken request of our own.

Today we will be half way done on the current stone order we are working on. Yippie.

I am also going to transfer most of my plant starts to the greenhouse where they and I will have more room. That will give me more room to start more seeds. I want to start a lot more flower seeds to plant and sell.

The chickens are doing great. The one chick we lost right away is still the only one we lost so far. Praise God and thanks giving for that.

Maybe since its so nice we can get started on the chicken house.

I also started some wheat sprouts the other day for a friend and I will be planting them pretty soon today. I am also planting some for the chicks to eat. It will be their first greens. If the grass was green I would pull some of that to feed to them.

I think sprouted wheat is good for chicks and chickens.

No comments: