Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Great service and cool news.

Last night the service was at the Methodist church in town. The speaker was a young man from the Oklahoma Panhandle State University in Goodwell, Ok. He apparently preaches occasionally at the Bethel Baptist church in our area. This young man stood up and he was so young. He started talking and he was good. At first I wasn't sure because he said he was going to talk about four groups of people who were at the cross. The first group being the disciples, you know Jesus homies, his friends. When he said that I thought, oh dear. Then he got going and I haven't heard such a good sermon in quite a while.
After the service I talked to him about our Bible college and he was very interested.

Also yesterday, I got a message and an email from a lady who wants to interview me. She wants to do a story about me making goat milk soap and also our stone business. The story will appear in a newsletter type thing that covers three counties I think. That would be the entire panhandle of Oklahoma. Isn't that cool? It would be free publicity. I am pretty excited about that.

I just love how God looks out for us.

No comments: