Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Supper tonight

For supper tonight I am making:
meatloaf with beef and sausage
baked potatoes
fresh homemade rolls (just came out of the oven)
green beans
iced tea

The girls both are spending the night at friends so Jeff and I are going to watch a movie together.

Tomorrow we make stone early and then head to Ashland, Ks. to pick up my grand kids for part of spring break. The oldest one has her birthday party on Saturday so we will take her back then. I am pretty sure we will be having at least one tea party while they are here. Shelby told her mom she is not using the plastic cups she is using grandmas good ones. She is so funny.

We took our van to get new spark plugs so it will run much better. Then we will have to get a new tire and we will be driving the van again instead of the pick up which uses more gas.

2 comments:

kscorrell said...

Let me know if you will be closer this way on Saturday and if so I'll be glad to make you guys dinner!!!! :D Let me know and let me know what sounds good. :D Have a safe trip. Oh BTW there is a snow storm moving in Saturday so they say.

Yolanda said...

I hope you had a wonderful time!